Monday, January 15, 2018

Singing and a Good Walk

Sunday was a pretty good day.  I sang well at St. Mary’s, and then I went for a really nice walk with Rob, mainly chatting about financial stuff with a little sports thrown in.  After the walk, I went back to my apartment and took a nap, then got up and played some piano and sung my jazz songs.  I fixed the doorstops with some Goop and then watched the end of the Steelers/Jacksonville game while doing my 30 minutes of stationary biking and my knee exercises.  Later I watched an incredible game between the Vikings and the Saints, with the Vikings winning on a touchdown with no time left on the clock.  Then I drove to Walmart to take my 30 minute walk.  Back home I watched the end of the Sony Championship playoff.  Had a nice talk with Lou and I got a message from John wishing me well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment