Thursday, January 11, 2018

Golf Finally

Wednesday turned out very well.  The weather was cloudy but around 50 and after my knee exercises  and some singing, I headed out to play golf for the first time in three weeks.  I was trying to break 100 and to my surprise I shot very well and ended up with an 85.  On the 6th hole I chipped both balls from 25 yards away to within 3 feet of the hole.  It was a lot of fun but I was exhausted when I finished and I drove home after stopping for a real indulgence, a New York dog and chili cheese tots.  I napped then got up and headed over to Tech for a 40 minute bike ride in the Perry Street garage, going up 11 ramps.  I then drove home and did my weights and yoga but just two sets.  I did text Maddie and she seems okay although her arm is still hurting.  No word from Heather yet. 


No comments:

Post a Comment