Tuesday, January 9, 2018

A Winter Storm

Monday was a okay day though I was pretty tired through most of it.  My cold was getting me worried (I didn’t want to be sick when I started teaching on the 16th so I called to see if Rob could fit me in and he did, at 12:30 though I got in to see him at 12:15.  He thought my lungs were okay but he prescribed and antibiotic, cefuroxime, for ten days.  I had time to stop  at Walmart and pick up the three prescriptions and still be right on time for my 1:30 tooth cleaning at Dr. Park.   However, I hadn’t even thought of the   antibiotic for my tooth cleaning so I had to reschedule for January 24th.  I drove back to the VT library and took a 40 minute walk and then with the roads icing up,   I drove slowly in 4-wheel drive back to Prices Fork, where I settled in.  I took a long nap and then did some piano, and eventually my weights and yoga, a full set with the 5 pound weight.  I had to take another quick nap but I did my bike riding and watched a great national championship game, with Alabama winning in overtime 26-24.  I also had a long chat with Dave and he was very supportive about my return to the classroom.  I talked with the Salem Backcounty store and I am going to bring my kayak up in the next few days to try to sell it on consignment.  I would be glad to get 800 for it but I may have to settle for less.  I will then probably but an Outlaw 1, which is much lighter than the Aire Force.     


No comments:

Post a Comment