Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Selling my Kayak

Tuesday was a very good day with the exception of having to deal with Jason, one of the workers who was rude to me again, and the Taylor Hollow people.  As I was taking out my inflatable kayak to bring it up to Backcountry in Salem he refused to offer me help even though he saw me struggling and then admonished me to not park on the sidewalk even though I had parked there because of the ice that remained and I didn’t want to fall and break something.  Talking to Joe in the main office was no fun and he was very aggressive in hinting that I was a troublesome tenant even though he couldn’t specify one thing that I have complained about that was unreasonable. 
     I did drive up to Backcounty and they took the boat on consignment and they are going to take my backpack also.  I hope to get perhaps 600 out of it and that should be almost enough to buy the Outlaw 1.   After dropping off the boat, I drove over to Roanoke College and rode my bike for 40 minutes in the beautiful 50 degree weather.  I then drove home for a long nap and then some singing before heading over to meet Rob for a walk on the Tom’s Creek Trail.  That was a lot of fun especially after the last few weeks of intense cold.  Back home, I napped again then had dinner and sang some more before watching UVA beat Syracuse and doing my eights and yoga. 


No comments:

Post a Comment