Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Pretty good day

Wednesday went pretty well, although I had to take a couple of long naps.  I did my knee exercises, some singing, then I went out to try to replace the bulb in the bedroom light with a stronger one.  I did get a more powerful one but it was shorter than the one in the light and that worries me a bit that it might start a fire if I leave it on when I go out.  I will probably buy a slightly longer one.  I did some more singing, responded to Rosemary’s email about whether I was ready to teach (which I am sure I can do), took an almost 40 minute walk over at Tech, played piano for a half hour and did my three jazz songs twice each, forwarded my kayak friend a copy of the video Judy sent me, and am watching the Celtics beating up the Cavaliers.  A pretty good day.       


               

No comments:

Post a Comment