Monday, January 1, 2018

Decent Days

              Sunday turned out okay, with the main event being my singing at the 11:30 mass.  I eventually did my knee exercises, and met the Gallos for dinner at the Olive Garden,  then took a 30 minute walk in the corridor.  I then watched the ball drop at Times Square and went to bed right after.

              Monday was a decent day, first doing my knee exercises then driving to meet my kayak friend at Macados for an over two hour lunch, which was fun.  I then went to my office briefly and then headed to Walmart and to Lowes to try to replace the bulb in my bedroom.  After that I drove home and napped then got up and ate a veggie burger sandwich, played piano and sang for 30 minutes.  Then I did 30 minutes of stationary biking.  Then I watched one of the best games I have ever seen, Georgia beating Oklahoma  54-48 in double overtime.  I did my weights and yoga and watched the first half of the Alabama/Clemson game.    


No comments:

Post a Comment