Saturday, December 30, 2017

Still Pretty Tired

Friday was a decent day.  I did my knee exercises, some singing, 30 minutes of stationary biking, another wash, and a late walk at the University Kroger.  The weather has been quite unkind, and the next ten days don’t look promising with no day supposed to get over 40 degrees.  I am about two and a half weeks before starting teaching and I feel pretty good about it.  My only fear is that I am still pretty tired and I hope that the Prograf will kick in before I start.  I need two naps a day and they are each over an hour.  I have decided that once I start teaching I am going to concentrate on my teaching and getting enough exercise.  I hope to continue singing but that will depend on how well my teaching is going.  I do enjoy the singing but I want my teaching to go very well this semester.  I can see a lot of napping in my office.  The apartment is in pretty good shape and my only real concern is how quiet it will be once my neighbors move in. 


No comments:

Post a Comment