Sunday, December 17, 2017

Decent day

Saturday was an okay day.  I did my knee exercises in the morning, sang my church songs, then went for a walk with Rob.  He said my numbers were about the same so he thought Trivedi would increase the Prograf to 2 mg twice a day.  I certainly have to rest after I do something strenuous, but overall I am doing okay and my packing is basically done until Claire gets here on Wednesday morning.  I wish the move was over and I am a little worried about singing tomorrow since there will be fewer people there.  However, I haven’t taken any Valium and I hope to just get a lot of exercise in so I won’t need any.  The weather in Pittsburg looks pretty good for Christmas so I am definitely thinking of making the attempt.  I had a quick text message exchange with Kelly, mainly about Lucia’s birthday present but I am still not sure what to get her.  I went for a bike ride after I napped following the walk with Rob, and then I ended up taking a walk in the University Kroger for 20 minutes then heading home.  

No comments:

Post a Comment