Monday, December 18, 2017

Very Good Day

Monday turned out to be a good day.  I did my knee exercises, did a little packing (very little left), went out for a 40 minute bike ride, took a quick nap then headed out to play golf.  I shot very well playing two balls per hole and I had a lot of fun, even though I hadn’t played in 10 days.  After that I headed to Walmart for two perscriptions and the cabinet lining material.  Then it was back home for a long nap and then I ordered Lucia’s present and headed out to VT for a 40 minute walk.  I called Craig Waggaman and updated him on my health.  He and Linda are doing well and we talked about getting out and playing again on a nice day in January.  I talked to Heather Hodges and I pick up my keys at 11:30 on Wednesday.  I hope to be able to carry over a lot of stuff when I head over with Claire.  I talked to Cathy and she is tired but she will have about 10 days off in a couple of days.  I also talked to Judy about the Pittsburg visit and thought the weather looks worse than it did a couple of days ago, I am still hoping it will work out for a Christmas visit.  Days like today are a real blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment