Friday, December 15, 2017

Some Good, Some Bad

Wednesday was an okay day.  I did some of my knee exercises, did some singing and some piano playing, did some stationary biking and then went for the open house at Prices Fork.  The food was fine and I did some more measurements in my apartment so I can cut some carpet to protect the rugs in the 3 closets and the alcove.  I also did a little more packing.

Thursday started okay and then ended up poorly.  I did my knee exercises, sang some songs, played the piano and practiced my three jazz songs, then went for a 40 minute bike ride outside.  I then headed off for Kate’s party and that was okay.  The food was fair enough and I did get to chat with Laurie Cubbison, Kim Gainer, Rick, Jola and her husband.  I said hello to Kate and that was about it.  I went back to my office to finish up my work but decided to take a nap since I was exhausted.  The nap didn’t help much and I struggled home and then really had no energy the rest of the night.  I went to be around 11 and the rest of the night was restless. 


Friday found me tired again, but I forced myself to do three sets of yoga and weights and to ride the stationary bike for 25 minutes.  I felt good about that and I did my knee exercises and then rested a little and did a lot of work on the packing.  I am making a lot of progress but there is still a lot to be done.  I cut up the carpet to protect the apartment carpet and I moved more boxes and got all the shelves off the bookcases.  Then I went to Rob’s party and that was fun.  Rob said my numbers were about the same, which I guess is all right.  The food was good and my target gift card was an okay present.  Then I drove back home for a good nap, then some more packing stuff and then to my blog.  I am hoping to take a walk later, maybe at Walmart.  I certainly did better today than last night, when I was totally without energy.   

No comments:

Post a Comment