Friday, December 1, 2017

A Decent Day

Friday saw me up at around 6.  I really wanted to get my governor’s school proposal over to Amy Rubens and I finished that up and sent it and then caught up on my blog.  I then did my knee exercises and took a quick nap before heading out to ride my bicycle for 40 minutes.  Then I did some singing and piano playing (Green Dolphin and All of Me) and headed out to play nine holes of golf with two balls on each hole (shooting a very decent 95).  I then drove to Walmart and got the rest of the Eliquis for my blood clot and then drove home for a good nap, then a cup of tea and some singing.  I will do my weights and yoga later but today has been a pretty good day.  I talked with Judy and made reservations in Monroeville for Christmas but made it clear that I will only be coming if I feel pretty good and the weather is good.   

No comments:

Post a Comment