Thursday, September 22, 2016

Fourth Week Done

It is Thursday evening and I am done for the week. My fourth week is finished. I had a good day, starting with my exercises, playing some piano, weights and yoga, then driving to Radford for my 12:30 class. That went pretty well and so did my 3:30 class, then it was off for nine holes of golf (46/47) and then dinner at Olive Garden, then a nap, then a 40 minute bike ride, then off to Macado’s for football, lumosity training and my blog. I may be going kayaking with my kayak friend if she can get enough work done by Sunday. Another ten days and I will be signing up for Social Security and that will be nice. 2K a month for the rest of my life. I won’t start collecting my other retirement money until January 2019 at the earliest.

No comments:

Post a Comment