Friday, November 3, 2017

A Mixed Day

Friday was a mixed day.  I did my knee exercises while reading more of Samuel 2.  Then I got ready to go for my appointment with Rob about my right breast and my concerns with how often I have to urinate now.  He thought the urinary problem might be an infection but he wasn’t sure about the breast pain.  When he probed it it was very painful.  He didn’t think it was cancer (especially since my left breast was also very sensitive) but he wanted me to get a sonogram and a mammogram.  Those are scheduled for Tuesday.  I am nervous about the procedures and of course the outcome but figuring it out now is the best approach.  Dr. Trivedi said not to drop to 10 mg on the prednisone so I went back to 12 and ½ this afternoon.  One of my ears had a lot of wax in it and Kelly got it out along with washing out the other ear.  After a visit to Walmart to pick up supplies I returned home then rode my bike for 45 minutes and that felt good.  A nap followed nap and then some cleaning up around the apartment.  I put coasters under the three largest pieces of furniture and that should help.  I did three loads of wash today and when the third load finishes, I am going to go for a walk over at Tech, inside if the rain continues, outside if it had cleared up.  Then I will return home for dinner and my weights and yoga.  I also practiced all my songs for Sunday and I am still nervous about getting them right.

No comments:

Post a Comment