Thursday, November 2, 2017

Good Day at Jeff's

Thursday started okay.  I did my knee exercises, then I got ready to go see Jeff Saperstein.  We had coffee and the almond croissants I picked up at Our Daily Bread, then we indulged a bit before listening to a Boccherini String Quintet, some of the arias from La Traviata, one of Paganini’s violin concertos plus some other pieces.  Jeff had a wonderful memory for the music and I enjoyed all the selections.  Lisa came back from teaching high school and I chatted with her and Jeff before heading off to ride my bike on the River Trail before heading off to Hethwood.  Claire Gallo had texted me a late birthday greeting and I sent her a very friendly and supportive thank you and response.  I took a brief nap when I got back and then practiced my songs for over a half hour.  I am definitely nervous but I will do the best I can.  I will get to my weights and yoga after I finish this blog.  

No comments:

Post a Comment