Saturday, November 25, 2017

Bad Night, Decent Day

Saturday worked out okay although I had an awful night sleeping.  I took a single puff at about 12:30 and woke at around 3 coughing a lot.  I had to use the nebulizer and that helped me get to sleep at 4.  I woke pretty tired and it was really tough to get going.  I am not getting much better if at all.  I did drive over to pick up my meds at Walmart and then I decided to see if I could play golf again (haven't played in almost three weeks) and I played okay even though I shot from 175 on the par 4s and 275 on the par 5s.  I ended up shooting a 7 over for 18 holes and my goal was a 13 over so overall it was a nice time.  I drove back home and watched the opening of the Alabama Auburn game and then Mary called and asked me to come over to help a bit and to just hang out and I enjoyed that.  I am really going to miss her.  I then drove over to ride my bike around the Tech campus and that was fun even though I was somewhat tired but I did do a 40 minute ride.  I then headed to Kroger for some supplies and then headed home to watch more of the Alabama Auburn game and have a big bowl of mixed veggies and then wash all the dishes.  I am not sure if I will have the energy to do my weights and yoga but I will give it a try. 

No comments:

Post a Comment