Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Negative Tests

Tuesday was a pretty stressful day.  I awoke anxious at about eight and then I headed over to the Imaging Center for my mammogram and for the ultrasound.  Rhonda, the woman who did the mammogram was very friendly and told me not to worry, that it wouldn’t be so painful.  She was right and the ultrasound was also pretty easy.  After the procedures I treated myself to the lunch buffet at Indian Gardens and then headed home for a nap.  I didn’t really sleep but after I got up I went for a 30 minute bike ride in the very dismal mist, stopping just as the rain began.  After that I did take a nap and practiced a couple of last week’s songs, then watched some TV, then did some scales (I was able to hit the higher E, so that seems progress), then I drove over to Tech (and it was hard to see since the sky was so dark) to take a 40 minute walk in the library and Torgersen before heading back home for dinner.  I watched most of The Magic Flute and should have it finished tonight.   I got a nice text from Cathy and I responded back to her, telling her that Lou seems to really care for her now and he spoke about her in a way I had never heard before, which is good.  I talked to Rob and he called Trevidi and she is not going to cut down my prednisone despite my anxiety.  Perhaps something will be done when I meet with her in two weeks.  My breasts still hurt but I am not too worried right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment