Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Rough Times

Sunday was okay.  I sang again in the choir, this time with Mary Gorton, and that was fun.  I think it was the best I sang and I hope to continue if my health permits.  I am still having problems with my eyesight.  That situation is getting worse.  My left ankle is still stiff and swollen.  I did get to ride my bike and do my knee exercises, but my breathing is still bothering me.  It doesn’t seem to matter too much if I use the nebulizer or just several puffs albuterol spray.  I wake up coughing around 3 and though I get back to sleep pretty quickly, I certainly am not getting a restful night’s sleep.  My breasts are still very sensitive also.  And I kind of feel listless.  I helped Mary with more packing and she appreciated that.  Jeff got in touch and I told him my situation and I said I would get in touch when I was feeling better.   I had a nice chat with Kelly about all the political stuff going on and she may come to visit after Christmas. 

Monday was okay with knee exercises, a bike ride for 40 minutes, helping Mary pack some more and taking her out to lunch at Olive Garden and then to Lowes for some packing supplies.  Holy Spirit group was okay and I enjoyed singing some of the songs. 


Tuesday was another listless morning but some knee exercises and then I headed in for my blood test with a new temporary woman named Tessa, who was very nice.   After a nice breakfast I went out to play golf and shot a 99 for 18 holes (now hitting from 175 and 275 because of my health and the jacket I was wearing.  I tried to contact Dave and Judy and will try again tomorrow.  I didn’t call Mary and it was nice to have a break.  I sang 3 of the new songs and I hope to be ready for Sunday.  I also took a 40 minute bike ride in the outside Perry street parking area and that was fun as I listened to my music.  I am going to see Rob on Thursday since my health issues aren’t getting any better.  I pushed myself to do my weights and yoga so I did get a lot of activity in even though I was not feeling great.   

No comments:

Post a Comment