Thursday, June 2, 2016

another day toward recovery

I didn’t sleep too well last night but when I got up at around 8 I finished my first set of exercises and then I was able to ride the exercise bike for 15 minutes with full leg motion. I washed more clothes, straightened up a little more, practiced my piano and then Valerie came at 12:30 and thought I was doing very well. I then had a nap, then did a second set of exercises and headed out to drop off my gift card to Rob. I first went to Our Daily Bread and had a cup of coffee and an almond croissant and did some work on my 340 outline and then walked around Tech near the library a couple of times and with nothing to do for an hour and a half I drove out to Craig Creek and that felt good, walking a bit and listening to my music. Then it was time to watch the opening game of the finals.

No comments:

Post a Comment