Wednesday, October 26, 2016

A slow recovery

Another broken night of sleep, this time waking up at 2 and staying up till 3:30. I did some reading and when I got up at 8:30 I did part of my exercises, did a laundry, did my upper weights and did the dishes. My calf felt a little better and I am pretty sure I can go with my kayaking friend on Saturday. I drove in to Radford and got a nap before my office hour at 3. No one showed up for their appointments so I did some bill paying and organizing stuff and responding to emails. I did get some info from Robert Tuckwiller, a new river painter and I hope to buy one of his prints. My class was okay but quiet as usual. I did show them some of my publications since I will be evaluating that class. After class I drove to Merrimac and took a 25 minute walk and my calf felt okay. Now I am at Appleby’s watching the World Series with Chicago leading 1-0 in the first inning.

No comments:

Post a Comment