Friday, October 7, 2016

Week Six is Over

Friday turned out quite well, even though it rained most of the day. I didn’t sleep well so I ended up taking an OTC sleeping pill at about 3. I finally woke up about 9 and then did my exercises, practiced, did a laundry, cleaned out the truck a bit since I won’t be going with my kayak friend on Sunday, and headed off to Toyota. There were problems with my tire warranty but after an hour of talking to my salesman Anthony and the service people, they fixed the tire for free and ordered me a new one. I was able to respond to my kayak friend, finish my last midterm, and finish all my grading. I then drove home for a nap and then finished my yoga and weights and my other exercises. I drove back into town for a visit to Lowes to check out how the screen in the storm door can be replaced and then I headed to Panera for soup and salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment