Sunday, October 23, 2016

Finally fixing the bed

I was pretty exhausted when I got home but I did watch the rest of the Cubs game, which they won 5-0. In the morning my right leg had a bad cramp in the calf and my left leg hurt but after doing the first part of my exercises, both felt better (that was the result of two days of no exercises, mainly because of the height of the bed). Now I had to tackle the bed problem and after cutting off two inches, then five, I ended up taking the legs off so all I had was the two by four frame covered with plywood. I put the mat and the two mattresses back on and it worked fine. I rearranged the back seat of the truck (putting the chain saw up there) and put the golf clubs up on the bed as they used to be, then finishing up with 3 boxes in the back, which means I will have to move only one when I want to take a nap. I may put back up the netting at some point. I was exhausted when I finished, around 11:30, and I took a long nap. When I got up I practiced all my piano pieces for the first time in a week, the did the rest of my exercises along with my weights and yoga. I then headed to Merrimac to ride my bike on an even surface for 40 minutes and my legs felt okay. Time for some work so I headed to the University Mall Starbucks and did my lumosity and my blog. I may end up going to a movie later.

No comments:

Post a Comment