Sunday, January 22, 2017

Good Day, Lousy Football

Hopefully Microsoft Word will work today. I had another very good day, and I slept pretty well last night after falling off after 2. I woke up at around 7 and did some exercises, a load of wash, then a refresh wash, then I organized my travel, misc., retirement and social security/medicare folders. I had quite a bit of extra stuff in them. I then went to nap and when I got up the rain had stopped so I decided to walk to the orchard and did, taking breaks on my new log seats and finding out that my Visa bill is much lower than I thought it would be so that will help me pay for the Amtrak trip to Salt Lake City. I walked down to the level area and then all the way back and while I was sitting there John O’Brien returned my phone call and we had a very good conversation for almost an hour. He was very funny at points and it was really good to connect with him. I will call him in a few months and reconnect. I got back after the Atlanta game had started, taped it, took a short nap and then did my stationary bike, slightly heavier weights, yoga, and cleaning out my vitamin and pill cabinet, I watched football, cleaned up and headed into town for dinner and the second half of the second game. I had one of the best steaks I have ever had at Bull and Bones (a fillet with Rosemary/Garlic butter) that was wonderful, with the smokehouse beans I really enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment