Friday, July 22, 2016

lunch with Claire

I didn’t sleep too well and it took a long time to get back to sleep (I didn’t use the otc sleep aid) but at least I got one set of exercises in and when I finally got up it was after nine so I drank a cup of coffee and finally got going a little, doing another set of exercises and my weights and heading off just in time to meet Claire for lunch at Red Lobster. We had a good conversation about her upcoming marriage and it was nice to see her. After that I took a quick nap in my truck, then headed over to the Toyota dealer to have my oil changed and the tires rotated. I got a lot of work done there (including finished my outlines for the fall) and doing my lumosity training. Toyota finished just in time for me to make the 4:50 Star Trek movie (good but not great and pretty slow starting). After that I headed over to the Huckleberry trail for a 45 minute bike ride. Then it was time for dinner at Panera, where I also got a gift card for Total Motion.

No comments:

Post a Comment