Friday, July 1, 2016

Ankle weights and a straighter knee

Friday turned out to be a very good day. I got the ankle weights yesterday and used them last night and I think it helped. This morning I did several sets with the ankle weights and I really think my knee is getting straighter. I practiced half of my pieces, watered the greenhouse (where I have a number of green tomatoes), caulked the new generator box, cleaned up the scrap wood, added water to the batteries (when I started to equalize, the figures were 1, 1240, 4, 1260 and 8, 1265, very good indeed. I am not exactly sure how to read the new electric meter (which gives you figures for what you have sold back to AEP and what you have used) so I will wait for the first few bills. I am not sure why I am having such a hard time getting in touch with Cathy. I have called her a number of times but she hasn’t been very responsive. I am not sure what is going on. I got the rain guards put on the windows by the Toyota people so that job is done and it cost only 60 dollars. I went to Radford and gave my kayak friend a copy of zootopia. I am pretty sure she will love it. Then I drove out to Dublin and headed to Big Walker but decided to follow Little Walker (Little Creek road, 601) and it was quite interesting as I had never been on it. I fished a couple of nice spots and then ended up on 77 about five miles from Wytheville. I drove back to Radford, had a cup of coffee, did a 20 minute walk and then did my lumosity training. Then it was time for dinner at O’Charleys and an update on my blog. Good day indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment