Saturday, August 27, 2016

a return to Charlotte

I slept pretty well, considering I got in about 12:30 from Kubo. I took a walk just past dawn down to my pine tree for the first time in a couple of weeks. Then I did my first set of exercises, went back to sleep for an hour, then decided to head down to Charlotte for the night. I stopped at the Foster’s Falls to ride my bike for a half hour, then drove through a lot of unpredicted rain to get to Charlotte around 5. I took a nap, rode the stationary bike for twenty minutes, did my weights and then headed out to downtown Charlotte and had a wonderful meal at Capitol Grill. The filet was very good, the brussel sprouts were amazing as were the crab and lobster cakes. I walked around a little then headed to the Wingate where I walked some more and did my lumosity and my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment