Thursday, August 18, 2016

A very solid Thursday

Thursday turned out to be a very good day. I did one set of exercises, played my piano, weights and yoga, 20 minutes of stationary biking and then showered and headed for my therapy session with Dan. That went well and I signed a copy of my Neversink book for Dan. I was going to give him a copy once I finally moved into my new office and I still will when the move occurs. I then went to play golf and played very well from the gold tees (43/45). Then it was time for a walk with Rob and we had a very good time catching up and I walked the full trail again. I then drove to Lowes and ordered my new washer and got the stuff for painting the radiators in the bathroom. Then it was time for O’Charley’s and lumosity and my blog. No word on the move into the new building so I guess it will be Monday at the earliest.

No comments:

Post a Comment