Friday, August 12, 2016

back in gear

I woke up pretty early on Friday and went out to trim around the house so I will be ready to cut the grass when I need to. I then did my exercises, my piano playing, my weights and yoga, a little straightening up and then I did a quick treatment of the washing machine, brushing away some of the residue buildup on the outside and treating it with a cup of vinegar. I will do it better tonight with more time and more vinegar. I drove in for lunch with Claire at Red Lobster and had a very nice chat with her and then a decent walk. After that it was time for Dan and it was a decent time. I was down to 3 degrees so I was very happy about that. After Dan I took a quick nap, then played nine holes at the meadows, shooting a 48 from the reds, even though I started with 2 6s and had 2 7s later on (I put two balls in the water on the seventh hole, one where I often get a par). It was still fun even though it was very hot. I took another quick nap and then headed to Mill Mountain to finish my rules and outlines and do my lumosity training. Then it was time for a 40 minute bike ride at tech and off to Macado’s for dinner. Good to be home and getting back into my exercises and my piano. I am still considering a quick trip somewhere but I still am not sure where. The beach isn’t really my place and the mountains nearby are not too compelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment