Wednesday, August 31, 2016

done with therapy for now

I woke up early and did my first set of exercises, then cleaned up a bit then went back to sleep. When I got back up I did my weights and yoga, a load of wash and then I headed into town. I stopped and rode my bike for thirty minutes on the huckleberry near Merrimac, then I went and got all my supplies at Walmart, then had a nice lunch at Applebees before heading off to Total Motion. Dan worked me pretty hard but I had a lot more flexibility when I was done. He said I don’t have to come back until after I see Gardner. I had mixed feelings about that since I work harder with him than at home but it is a good sign that I don’t need another appointment right now. I drove into Radford and taught my 5 O’clock class (which went very well) and then took a nap and had dinner at Pizza Inn before heading to Tech for the second thirty minute ride. With that done I drove to Starbucks for coffee and an oatmeal raisin cookie.

No comments:

Post a Comment