Friday, August 26, 2016

the last days before a return to teaching

I had a very good Friday, starting with trimming all the weeds around the house, staining the railing, and installing the light in the back of the camper. Then it was time for my first set of exercises, then piano, weights and yoga, a nap, then a second set of exercises and 25 minutes of biking. I headed out to play golf around 3 and I played very well (42/46) even though my knee felt loose a couple of times. However, after I began walking very carefully on the course, there was no problem. After that I headed out to Big Stony and then drove out to the Potts Valley, stopping to ride my bike for 30 minutes. I do think my knee has recovered and that is really good news. I got the gift card for Dan and I ate at Panera, where I did my lumosity training and my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment