Sunday, August 28, 2016

Charlotte

I didn’t sleep well on Saturday night, so I ended up taking an otc sleeping pill and finally got back to sleep around 4. I got up at 8:30 and then went to breakfast and did my weights. I headed off to walk around the Fourth Ward, which was very nice, and then I went biking off of Mallard Creek Road. The front of my bike was making a lot of noise and when I got back to the truck I was able to find the problem, the front wheel had loosened up and after tightening the nut, all was well. After that I took a nap, then drove to Cedarbrook golf course near Elkin and had a lot of fun, shooting 46/44, the best I have ever done there. I got a message from Rob as I was finishing up and we agreed to have a walk at 6:15 and we did. I emailed my kayak friend and she is fine and we may go kayaking next weekend. I also heard from Claire and we are planning to get together on Friday and I am supposed to take Maddie and Claire to dinner and Kubo on Saturday. I did my lumosity training and my blog after a salad at Panera.

No comments:

Post a Comment