Sunday, August 21, 2016

Visiting with the Voroses

I got a lot done in the last two days, Saturday and Sunday, and I am ready for a big Monday, including the move in at 10 and driving Maddie to Tech at 1. The washing machine was delivered and I have already done one wash with it and no smell to my clothing so the problem is solved. I got a three year warranty with it so that should be enough. I finished paining the radiators in the bath room and they look very fine. I have my truck almost completely loaded with stuff for tomorrow and I did a little more dusting and cleaning around the house. I checked the solar batteries (they were fine and #6 was at 1245, which is fine. I also put the hose on for the air conditioner and that will help the porch. Once I get all my stuff moved into my new office then I will try to finish cleaning up the extra bedroom. The most fun of the last three days was the visit of Laura and her parents. I have a lot of fun with her and she appreciates my humor and has a lot of fun making fun of me, which doesn’t bother me in the least. I am hoping to see her and her parents at Thanksgiving. I was able to ride my bike after visiting Gyorgyi and I then went to dinner and had a very good dinner of shrimp and scallops. Now I am having dessert and coffee at O’Charley’s which I did my lumosity training and my blog. My foot condition has cleared up and my butt irritation is almost completely gone but I am going to limit my riding for a few more days. Life is pretty good right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment