Monday, August 21, 2017

A Good Holy Spirit Meeting

Sunday was a rest day, since I didn’t want my knee popping so I did just the first part of the knee exercises and didn’t ride my bike at all.  I did take a walk, very slowly so I didn’t bend my knee (there were a couple of pops but that’s all).  I did two sets of weights and the first part of my yoga so I didn’t have to bend my knee.  Had a nice long chat with Dave.  Also, I found my checkbook so I will take care of that tomorrow.  David Hamilton texted me that he was releasing my security deposit and I texted him back some tips on the hollow.  Then I went out to pray and sing at the gazebo. 

Monday turned out fine.  I called that bank and talked to Sherie and eventually everything was cleared up and I had access to all my money.  I took a short bike ride on the flat part of the bike trail and my knee didn’t pop but I called Gardner’s office and I have an appointment on Wednesday at 1.  I hope I haven’t damaged it enough to require more surgery.  I hope I can just rest it and do some therapy but we’ll see.  I did three sets of weights and three sets of partial yoga and the knee felt okay.  I also went over to the pool for the solar eclipse but they were out of glasses.  When I got back to my apartment two of my neighbors were out and Juan had a pair of eclipse glasses so I got to see some of the eclipse.  The Holy Spirit group went very well with a lot of singing and I felt good to be connected to all the good people there.  After it finished, I had to drive home in the driving rain but fortunately I now live just a few miles away so it wasn’t too bad at all.  I am still feeling very comfortable here and I am not far from having everything put away.  I really have too much stuff and I certainly needed the two bedroom apartment.  I am cutting up the boxes so I can recycle them and I still have the books to put on the shelves but I did one box already.


No comments:

Post a Comment