Monday, August 28, 2017

A Quiet Night at Hethwood

Monday turned out to be a fine day.  The tenants upstairs quieted down around midnight and I was able to sleep until almost 7.  They were a bit noisy but they left around 7 and didn’t return until around 5.  I got up and headed over to pick up the almond croissants at Our Daily Bread, and then headed for Jeff’s.  We smoked a little weed (one poke for me) and then listened to classical music for 45 minutes and it was very intense and rewarding.  Then we sat outside and chatted, then I asked Jeff if he would like to go riding and that was okay with him but before riding I treated him to lunch at Macado’s.  We rode about 5 miles, then talked of getting together soon.  I then drove home for a nap (the tenants hadn’t come back yet) so I had a very deep nap and had to struggle to get up.  I finally got up and did my 30 minutes of flute, then got ready to go to Holy Spirit, which had 16 people show up and Mary Bland led the singing and did a great job.  I gave her some money for the Welcome Dinner and I read the Gospel and did an adequate job.  After the meeting I drove home and ate a salmon burger and started my weights and yoga, and I hope to get to my jazz piano stuff soon.   John called and I left a message for him telling him how well I was doing and I hope we can chat at some point.  I spoke to Meghan at Hethwood and she is going to write a letter to the tenants about the noise and if it continues she will get more involved.   A very good day.


No comments:

Post a Comment