Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Good Day

Wednesday was a very good day and I think progress was made on the noise problem.   I got up around 9 and did the first part of my knee exercises, then decided to head to the Meadows and carefully play golf.  I walked very slowly so as to not pop my knee and that worked pretty well.  I shot a 7 under 100 and I used my driver a bit and hit it pretty well.  I then drove to Walmart and picked up some groceries, then drove home for a nap.  I got up, did my flute playing and the rest of my knee exercises, then met with Meghan and a couple of other people (one was a technician) and they all found the noise to be excessive.  The technician said that they would try to screw down the floor better and that should help and he is going to look into putting some noise proofing up (that is very unlikely).  I then went for a 30 minute bike ride going uphill on one lap and then decided to head out to Walker Creek to fish.  I caught 5 but it is a pretty lone drive, over 50 miles so I will not be doing that trip too often.  I drove home just as dark was settling in and made macaroni and cheese and steamed vegetables.  I did get another thing from Anthem saying I would have to pay 157 dollars on another claim, but that should get me to finish my 1500 dollar deductible.  I am spending a little more than I should be so I am going to have to be more careful for the next few weeks.  I am planning to go out for prayers and songs in about a half hour.   Good day indeed.


No comments:

Post a Comment