Friday, August 25, 2017

Meeting with Jen

Friday turned out to be an okay day.  I did the first part of my knee exercises, practiced my flute for 30 minutes (my jaw felt a little tender but it doesn’t hurt), then headed over to RU to see Jen.  I recycled all my mixed recycling and my cardboard on the way and then had a good session with Jen.  I showed how some things about the writing in the Bible that I thought were awkward but since she is a literalist I don’t think my lesson had much of an effect.  Hard to tell with her.  I also gave her a 50 dollar gift card to Starbucks.  When I got home I took a long nap, then, after a cup of tea, went for a 30 minute bike ride.  I lay down for a few minutes then got up and played my jazz songs on piano for perhaps 25 minutes and then turned to my blog.  After finishing this entry I will make dinner and I hope to go for a walk. 


No comments:

Post a Comment