Saturday, August 12, 2017

Rob's visit

Saturday turned out very well.  I slept until 9, got up and did my knee exercises, and got everything ready for Rob.  I drove down around 11:45 and Rob got there about 20 after 12.  To my surprise, Noah was with him and it was great to see him.  I gave him some of the remaining field guides and he wanted the old TV and I told him it was his.  He thought he might be able to get it to work better.  I wished him good luck.  It only took about an hour to load Rob’s SUV so I was able to send him off and still get a nap before doing my weights and yoga and my piano playing.  I then drove to St. Mary’s for the 5 pm mass and it was comforting, although I am doing very well and not anxious at all.  After Mass I drove to Grand’s but they closed at 6 so I will have to buy my couch tomorrow.  I want to deliver the trimmer to Dougie tomorrow also.  After that I went to Merrimac and rode my bike for 45 minutes, then headed to Macado’s to have a Margie’s Cashew Chicken salad, which was just what I wanted.  I emailed Kate after she emailed and said she was too busy to go kayaking tomorrow, which means I will save 70 dollars, which is fine with me.  I will probably head home shortly but a movie is still a possibility. 


No comments:

Post a Comment