Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Another Bad Night Sleeping

Tuesday was not such a great day although I think Hethwood is going to try to solve the noise problem.  I didn’t sleep very well, since the tenants kept making noise until 1 in the morning.  I knocked on the ceiling at 12:20 but that had no result.  I finally got to sleep around 1:30 and then woke up at 3:30 and couldn’t fall asleep for at least an hour.  I woke up at 7 feeling like I really needed more sleep but I couldn’t get back to sleep.  I called Meghan at 9 and reiterated my concerns and then when at least one of the tenants came back I called her and she came over but the tenant had left so I couldn’t let her hear the noise.  She later called and said that she was going to leave an email for the tenants and that she would come over tomorrow at 4:30 to try to see how loud things were.  I decided to go out since the apartment had become uninviting and as I drove in the light rain, I thought today would be a good day to get my bloodwork done.  Val was great as always and after Rob looked at the patch on my face, he recommended having a dermatologist look at it.  One of his staff made an appointment with Dr. Evans for Tuesday at 4:30 and when I called back I found out that they may remove the patch that day or do a biopsy.  It sounds very unpleasant so I will probably take a full valium when I go.  I then had a small lunch at Panda Express and then went to see the new Spider Man movie (which was highly rated) and I enjoyed that and didn’t spend any money since I had a 25 dollar gift card from the Gallos.  After the movie I headed back and got a nap in, then played my flute for 30 minutes, then got ready for RCIA.  That went okay but I was still a bit out of it from lack of sleep.  After we finished, I invited Mary for a walk at the Drill field and we had a nice walk, visiting the war memorial chapel for the first time, then heading back to Hethwood.  I ate a bowl of steamed vegetables and watched some TV before doing my blog.  The upstairs tenants are tolerably noisy but the real test will come at 12:15.  I can only hope for a decent night’s sleep.  

No comments:

Post a Comment