Monday, October 16, 2017

A Visit to Winston Salem

Saturday was a very decent day.  I looked at some houses with Doug Trexler, and then I went out to play golf with Mary Gorton.  She didn’t play very well (she simply needs to practice some and play more) but we had a good time and I took her out to eat at Panera, and that was fun.  I did my bike ride at Perry Street and then I was too tired to do my weights and yoga so I simply watched the TV I had recorded, including the end of the Michigan Indiana game, the Georgia Tech Miami game and the Yankees Astros game, all three of them very good games.


Sunday started well, with knee exercises, weights and yoga and a 40 minute bike ride.  I then went to 11:30  mass and came home, tried to nap and failed, did some work on the truck and did some straightening up around the house.  I then headed off to Radford to pick up Maddie and Claire and when I got there I stayed for 20 minutes to chat with Lou and Cathy.  Cathy looked like she was worn out and in a lot of pain.  Then the three of us headed to Winston Salem.   We stopped at Zoe’s Kitchen for dinner then we headed to their apartment.  Unfortunately, Claire was coughing a lot and at midnight I called Cathy and she talked to Claire and told her to try to wait until the morning to go to the urgent care place, which she did.  I cancelled the listings that Peg Warren was sending me and I also told Doug Trexler that I only wanted to look at places with a HOA and around 220 or less.  

No comments:

Post a Comment