Saturday, October 7, 2017

Back Home and looking for a new place

Saturday was kind of a down day.  I did my knee exercises, then rode my bike for forty minutes, then did some straightening out around the apartment.  I looked at some houses on Craigs List but I couldn’t look past page one so I switched to Zillow and found a number of houses for rent and did look at several (only the 1350 place had any appeal) before heading out to play golf, the first time since I hurt my back.  I played reasonably well, shooting 2 over, and my back felt okay.  I had invited Mary Gorton to join me but she helped out at the church work day and was too tired to play.  I stopped for some supplies and then got home in time for the VT game (which they won fairly easily) and did my weights and yoga.  I put on quite a few pounds on my trip and I hope to work off some of the weight soon.  I felt kind of depressed all day, and I am not sure why.  Also tomorrow will be rainy and that means my kayak friend and I won’t be going kayaking tomorrow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment