Sunday, October 22, 2017

Another excellent kayak trip

Sunday turned out to be a wonderful day.  I did my knee exercises, reading more of Samuel and Augustine, and then I played some piano before heading off to go kayaking with my kayak friend.  The river was fairly low so we couldn’t go around the island but we both had fun, chatting and joking and enjoying the warm sun and the change in the seasons.  My friend got a little cold toward the end but I think if she dresses better next time (with her spray jacket and pants and her wet socks, along with a toboggan I am going to get her for her birthday) she will be fine.  We are hoping to get out one more time before it gets too cold.  When I got home I napped, then went over to VT and rode my bike all over campus, up to Deets and back.  I rode for 45 minutes and it felt good to ride on campus again.  Back home I made dinner and watched the end of The Night of the Hunter.  Not a great movie but good enough for a Sunday evening.  I have one set of weights and yoga to finish and then it will be time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment