Friday, October 20, 2017

Good Biking and Fishing

Friday turned out to be a good day.  I had a very good night’s sleep, not getting up until after 8, then did all my knee exercises while reading Augustine and the Book of Samuel.  I then did a solid bit of writing on the hollow piece and that felt very good.  I talked to the woman who is handling the place out on Prices Fork where Mary is going to rent and I am going to meet her on Tuesday to see if one of the apartments will work.  They are rather small (750 square feet) but the price (850) is attractive.  I rode my bike for about 45 minutes adding rides back up the hill three times.  I then drove out to White Gate, where I got a couple of hits and decided to go to Trail’s End, where I got two nice bluegills.  I drove back and got to Lowe’s just before dark, and there I got a piece of furring strip.  I drove home and cleaned the windshield for my trip tomorrow to Roanoke and also drilled out the hole for the hook in the furring strip.  Then it was time to cook dinner (a big dish of veggies and a veggie burger sandwich), then time to watch some of the Yankee game.  Cathy emailed me and thanked me for helping Claire and Maddie.  I responded that it was no problem but that Claire’s comment about me imposing on her to help navigate hurt a little.  I hope to do some piano playing later and my weights and yoga.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Justin recently seen your post Good Biking and Fishing, and it comes to know that your are fishing lover. So you should know about YouFishing. This is a new Fishing Social Network YouFishing Try this for new experience.

    ReplyDelete