Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Almost making an offer on a house

Tuesday was an interesting day.  I did my knee exercises and read some of Augustine and the Bible.  I wrote to Joseph about how I felt his email to me was autocratic and made me uncomfortable and that I was not going to return to Holy Spirit.  He did send an email apology but I think I will stay away from Holy Spirit until things change: we need a good singing lead like Candido was, we need a regular instrumentalist, and we need the energy of someone like Glenda.  I went to play golf with Craig Waggaman and surprisingly, I won handily, not losing any holes and winning 5 outright.  Craig just kept missing putts and I played okay, shooting a 50 and he shot only a 47.  I tried to adjust the rules but he wasn’t having it.  It was good to see him and I hope we can play again.  I then went to meet Doug for a look at the house on Cub Circle and I liked it very much and told him to make a bid for 230K which would put me at my limit financially but still allow me to keep paying Tracy the full 500 a month.  However, Doug called me later and said that he had noticed that the 2 acre lot behind the house was for sale and zoned B-1 which he wasn’t sure what that meant so we postponed putting in a bid.  I then had dinner with Claire Hall at Greens and we went for a nice walk on the Drill field.  After our walk I went over to the Perry Street lot and rode my bike for 40 minutes and then went home to warch the exciting Yankee game (they won 6-4).  I did do two sets of weights and yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment