Monday, October 23, 2017

Rainy Day

Monday was a dreary weather day, even though the rain was well needed.   I did my knee exercises, read more of Samuel and Augustine, dried out my kayak stuff and did some writing, along with 30 minutes of piano playing.  I had dinner with Kim at the River City Grill and the crabcakes were pretty good.  It was nice to chat with Kim and I am glad I could be there to support her during her heath problem.  I also responded to Jeff Saperstein and I will try to get together with him soon.  I went bike riding in the Perry Street garage and that felt good even though I didn’t go up and down the ramps because they were wet.  I sent my kayak friend an email that I hope was funny but it got too long so I ended it pretty quickly.  My right breast is still sore and if it doesn’t clear up soon I will have Rob look at it.  I also had a nice chat with Dave.  

No comments:

Post a Comment