Friday, October 13, 2017

Decent numbers and the House Search

Friday started out somewhat poorly but ended up being an okay day.  I didn’t sleep well, having a nightmare related to the Holy Spirit group and Joseph.  I finally got up around 10, and then did some of my knee exercises, then did some figuring out on what I can afford for a house.  I went to meet Doug Trexler and he showed me one of the Villas at Peppers Ferry but it was too expensive and not very enticing.  Then we went over to Spencer Springs and he showed me a house with a second story that was 239K.  I liked it and the neighborhood looked fine but I don’t need a second story and 239K would really push me.  He is going to show me something tomorrow that is one story.  I also looked at 5 houses in Cburg and Bburg, but none of them fit the bill.  I am finally getting to look at the stuff Peg Warren sent me.  Then it was home for laundry and dish washing and my blog.  I am going to see Cathy on Sunday at least for a few minutes so that will be nice.  I will do my yoga and weights later and I hope to send out my proposal for CEA later tonight.   I did get a good bike ride in of 40 minutes.  I got my bloodtest results today and my blood numbers were slightly better.

No comments:

Post a Comment