Sunday, October 29, 2017

Good Day

Sunday ended up being a very good day.  I slept till almost 7, got up and did my knee exercises, read some more of Samuel I, and then got ready to go to St. Mary’s to see if I could join the choir practice.  Beth was fine with that and after practice went well, she told me to stay and sing during the mass.  I was a little nervous, but I think I did okay and Beth thought I did well.  I almost started crying during one of the songs and during the last song, where we started clapping while singing, I really felt good.  There were 6 singers and 4 musicians so my singing was actually an important part.  After that I went home and rode my bike for 45 minutes, up the big hill on Plantation once, then twice up the smaller hill on Plantation, then four times up the small rise off Plantation.  After that I took a nap (it was pretty easy to fall asleep since I felt much calmer than yesterday and I was pretty tired.  After my nap I did some bill paying and sang some of the holy songs and I felt my voice was getting stronger at points.  I then headed to Walmart to pick up supplies.  I had left messages for Lou and Gyorgyi but they didn’t return my calls yet.  I returned home, put the frozen stuff away and then drove to VT and walked for 40 minutes and took out a DVD of A Man for all Seasons.  Then it was time to drive home and make dinner and start watching the World Series and the Sunday night football game.  I may practice some of the jazz songs and I will do my weights and yoga later.   

No comments:

Post a Comment