Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Still Looking for a Place

Tuesday had its moments as I ended up looking at a house for rent on Glade Road.  It was very private, near Heritage Park and across from some VT fields.  But ultimately it had too many negatives: no thermostat in the basement, large yard that had to be cut, snow removal not included, no washer dryer and if I put one in it would be in the basement.  I looked this evening at over 1300 listings on Craigslist covering the NRV and there were many duplicates.  After I go pick up Claire and Maddie in Winston Salem I will look at a handful of listings that looked promising.  I also found out from the IRS that I am only going to lose my October check instead of both September and October, so that is an extra 2000.  I did my knee exercises and rode my bike for 40 minutes and I will do my weights and yoga later tonight.  

No comments:

Post a Comment