Saturday, October 21, 2017

Taking Mary to the Airport and lunch at Smokey Bones

Saturday was an okay day.  I got up around 8, did my knee exercises, showered, then wrote some before heading over to pick up Mary so I could drive her over to the Roanoke Airport.  She needed to deposit a check and she had problems with that but finally we got going.  Then as we were approaching the Peppers Ferry exit she discovered she didn’t have her cell phone so we had to drive back to her car.  After finding the phone we started off again, only about a half hour late and got to Smokey Bones in plenty of time for lunch (which she treated me to) and to get her to the airport by a little after 1 for a 2:30 flight.  I drove home and took a nap, then watched VT demolish North Carolina.  I decided not to go to mass, mainly because I really don’t like the priest who is filling in for Father John.  He is a real bully.  I would like to give him a piece of my mind but I doubt it would do any good.  I tried to nap again but didn’t feel well and thought I was getting sick but I did go on a good 45 minute bike ride (3 times up the bigger hill) and when I got back I did really nap and woke up feeling much better.  I made dinner (spaghetti and clam sauce and a bowl of veggies) and then watched some of the Michigan / Penn State game before playing piano for 30 minutes.  Then back to football and baseball until I took another break to do my blog.  The only thing I have left is my weights and yoga.  I took my golf clubs out and put the kayak in, but two of my patches on my right arm broke and there was blood all over.   

No comments:

Post a Comment