Monday, February 27, 2017

finally, some good kidney numbers

Well, Monday was indeed a very good day. I got my numbers and my albumin went up from 2.1 to 2.3 and my protein in the urine went down from the high 800s to the high 600s, both very positive. I also got a call from the UVa kidney center but I told them that I want to wait right now to see how the numbers progress. My weight is staying at 210 and Trivedi thought it okay to drop back to one Lasix. I did my knee exercises, but decided to take it easy so I would have enough energy to play golf and that worked out well since I broke 50 for the first time since I got out of the hospital. I did drill holes in a plastic tray to make a screen to get the debris out of the topsoil I bought and the half inch holes were perfect. I bought new organic seeds yesterday and planted black seeded simpson, romain and some sugar snap peas. I am going to try to take a bike ride after I finish here, having done my lumosity training. I also talked to Chris at Service Experts and he is refunding half my money, which seems fair. He wasn’t sure I could get the Munchin furnace fixed but a new furnace of another brand with all the extra stuff replaced would run about 10K and I have already budgeted that in when I sell the house. I sent Cathy my poem and I think it will move her.

No comments:

Post a Comment