Sunday, February 12, 2017

golf and a short hike

Sunday was an okay day, at least so far. I had very little energy when I got up, but I did a few easy things and after a nap I walked down to the big white pine and back so at least I got that done. I culled all the novels and will give them to Ru. I took another nap and when I got up I had some energy so I decided to go play golf, and I just missed breaking 50 with a 50. My putting was a problem and I hit a number of bad shots. I then headed to Macados in Radford to have some salad and soft pretzels with spicy mustard. I have a fun plan for Valentine’s day (with approval) so that should be nice to see. My legs were swollen but maybe not as much as yesterday. I am watching the VT / Virginia game and Virginia is up by 9 so it is still a game. My cough is still pretty bad at points but if I lie on my side when I go to bed I can breathe okay and fall asleep pretty easily. I am not sure what is causing it. Claire and Luke are going to bid on the house and I wish them well and I will help them as much as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment