Wednesday, February 15, 2017

more water loss

Today, Wednesday, was a very good day. The 4 lasix really kicked in and I lost 16 pounds of water in two days. My legs are looking almost normal and I feel very relieved. I took a hike this morning and I felt lighter on my feet. I then took a nap and did my knee exercises and my piano and then I rode the stationary bike for 30 minutes (my rash seems to be getting better). I then headed into town to meet Gyorgyi for dinner and it was a nice event. She actually told me how much she has in her TIAA account and I do think that with some money from her mother, she could retire next year. She doesn’t want to keep teaching and I fully understand that. I talked with Gloria and she is doing okay. Bryana is going to come back to the US and get her teaching credentials. I wonder if Gloria ever thinks of all the money she wasted on Bryana’s college and around the world trip in a field she really never had a chance. Well, they certainly supported her and I hope teaching turns out to be a decent career for her. I heard from Emily McBroom for the first time in a long time and I responded and asked how she was doing. I also emailed Sarah Morris and invited her and Emma to lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment